We thank you for your interest in becoming a member.
Here you can download the application documents:
> #1 Guidelines For Membership
> #2 Euroart Application Form
The documents contain all the information that you need to apply for membership.
Should you have any question, please do not hesitate to contact us at
What do you get out of being a member of euroart?
- Access to a professional & cultural network across Europe
- Increased visibility through euroart marketing tools
- Funding support of your networking activities
- Access to all benefits from our partner networks
- Scientific support
Membership criteria to join euroart are:
- To be located in an historical artist colony, or related to one through its activities.
- Develop activities in line with the societal aim of euroart
- Clear willingness to contribute to the cooperation among members, and
to the promotion of the euroart community.
Article 1 of our statutes (excerpt):
An “artists’ colonies” is to be understood as:
- The places and municipalities that have a European dimension in the field of art.
- The colony was located in Europe and has developed in the course of the 19th and 20th century.
- The colony and/or municipality were not restricted to painting, graphic art and drawing but are equally open to literature, music, sculpture, theatre, dance, etc.
- There were several artists attached to the colony.
- They were characterised by a sustainable commitment.
- The art associations were principally active in the countryside.
- The artist associations also determined the identity of the municipalities and cities.
Please find the euroart statutes available for download here